Saturday, February 13, 2010

Deathmarch and Olympic Sweater: Day 1

Deathmarch stats: reading, thinking, no words on page as yet....trying not to panic...16 days to go.
Sweatermarch: Cast on as torch was lit (poor Vancouver, the ceremonies were AMAZING...k.d.lang is so fabulous...I felt really sorry for poor Nelly Furtado, great dress, terrible terrible song...but it went off flawlessly until the torch and then. FAIL. Leave it to Gretsky to carry on regardless) and am now through ribbing and starting body of sweater. I'm trying the no-sew steek, marked with the red yarn as seen. I'm still not sure if the tweedy yarn will work for colorwork, but I do adore this yarn/color combo!
maybe Blogger will let me post a pic:
Food consumed: migas, coffee (not enough!), pink lady apple
and now for some actual writing...

No comments: