Sunday, February 14, 2010

coyote oh coyote won't you tell me why

Deathmarch Day 2
page count: 137...excruciating editing of chapter 2 and I'm not there yet.
exercise: 2.5 miles on treadmill
sweater: through decreases on waist shaping, working on body, hopefully my pattern will arrive soon so I can plan for colorwork. Right now I'm thinking brown, cream and light green, but I still need to find the yarn.
on deck for tonight: women's longtrack speed skating, yum! (wow, that was over quickly, I barely finished posting this and they're done) My first Olympic love was Bonnie Blair...and the men are doing things on skis, but I'm not really paying attention. But there's short program pairs figure skating, which I adore. The GF has a love/hate relationship with figure skating because she's always on edge during the technical elements.

No comments: